These are the speakers and presentations which were given at our first virtual Fall Conference on October 22, 2020.
Thank you to all who participated and helped to make it a success.
Click on the links below to view the PowerPoints for the presentations.
1. History of Long-Term Care in State of WA and QA – Charles Reed – Retired Deputy Secretary of the Department of Social & Health Services (DSHS), Kathy Leitch – Retired Director Aging and Disability Services Administration
2. Washington Age Wave and Senior Demographics – David Mancuso, Director, Washington State, DSHS Research and Data Analysis Division
3. 2021 State Budget and Revenue – David Schumacher, Director of Office of Financial Management, Andy Nicholas, Senior Fellow, Washington State Budget and Policy Center
4. Impact of COVID 19 on Operations of the Area Agencies on Aging – Cathy Knight – Division Director Aging & Disability Services Seattle – King County, Lynn Kimball – Executive Director Aging & Long-Term Care of Eastern WA
5. Aging and Long-Term Support Administration Impact of COVID on ALTSA operations – Bea-Alise Rector – Director Home and Community Services, Amy Abbott – DSHS/ALTSA